New team member aboard: introducing Business Developer Neil
Brimming with energy, good ideas and, above all, unapproachable ambition. Meet Neil, Immowi International’s newest team member. Neil will now be in charge of Business Development, as well as Account Management. From pitching to closing new projects, to onboarding, following up and offering help where necessary… From now on, Neil will assist and advise you throughout your Immowi journey. But who exactly is Neil? And what ambitions he has in mind for himself and for Immowi? Read on and find out!
“Working at Immowi means getting enough freedom to develop yourself in your job. Right from the start, I was given enough space to shape my job and my place at Immowi. Of course, this freedom does not mean that I am left to my own devices; in Anton I have found a good sparring partner, with whom I can discuss all kinds of matters. Anton is open to other opinions, which makes it interesting to put our stamp on new projects together,” says Neil.
We briefly introduce you to Neil:
- 24 years old
- Business Developer & Account Manager at Immowi
- Originates from Knokke-Heist
- Studied Public Administration and Public Management at UGent
- Rides, plays padel and darts & likes to drink a refreshing pint now and then
- Professional goal: wants to grow across international borders with Immowi, and in the long term with a large sales team
- Personal goal: wants to be able to cycle 500 km in one day before the age of 40
“Besides the professional goal of growing constructively with Immowi, my personal goal is also to become a through-and-through expert in lead generation and online advertising. I would like to master all the tricks of the trade so that I can provide an even better service to our clients, whether laymen or experienced marketers.”
At Immowi, we can only be happy about the arrival of such a young, ambitious lad!
Oh, and with the arrival of Neil, we also suddenly have a second new colleague: Julia the Cocker Spaniel now comes to the office with us every day too!